* 2 large sliced Onion (check for infestation)
* Sea Salt (KP)
* Pepper (KP)
* 1 cup Olive Oil "SITIA Brand"
* 4 medium size, diced Tomatoes
* chopped Parsley (check for infestation)
* 3 lbs. white fish steaks or whole fish such as red mullet Fish (check for infestation)
* 1/2 cup White Wine (KP)
Saute onion in 1/2 cup oil and 4 tablespoons parsley, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Spread sauce evenly in baking dish.
Place fish steaks or whole fish on top.
Pour over wine and remaining oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in a moderate oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
WITH GREEN OR BLACK OLIVES: (make sure olives are packed in water NOT vinegar)
1. Blanch 1 cup olives, strain and add these about 5 minutes before the fish is ready.