1 pound beef steak
Salt and Pepper
¼ cup onion juice
¼ cup lemon juice
2 cups bread crumbs
4 cups oil for frying,
¼ cup flour
1. Cut steak into equal medium-sized pieces.
2. With a cooking hammer, flatten down the steak pieces.
3. Spice with salt, pepper, onion juice and lemon juice and put it aside.
4. Take one piece of spiced steak at a time and cover with flour.
5. Mix eggs together with 1 tsp oil.
6. Cover the covered steaks with the eggs then cover each one with bread crumbs.
7. Heat oil and fry steaks until golden brown then take it out of the oil and place it on butter paper.
8. Served hot on chopped vegetables.