* 1 pound broccoli, cut into flowerets
* 1 red or yellow sweet pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 2 tbsp parve margarine
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
1. Place broccoli and pepper in a steamer basket over simmering water. Steam, covered, for 8 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain.
2. Arrange on a serving platter. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan melt the margarine. Stir in lemon peel, lemon juice, and pepper. Drizzle over broccoli mixture. Makes 6 servings.