10 chocolate-chip cookies or 1/2 of a sleeve of graham crackers
2 cups confectioners' sugar
3/4 cup ground almonds
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup finely shredded coconut
1/2 cup peanut butter
11/4 sticks pareve margarine
1 oz. bag (12 oz.) of pareve semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pulse cookies or crackers in food processor for 30 seconds.
2. Add the sugar, ground almonds, sesame seeds, coconut, peanut butter and margarine. Process until blended.
3. Wet your hands and form walnut-sized balls. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 1 hour or overnight.
4. Pour the chips into a microwave-safe dish; microwave for 2 minutes. Keep microwaving in 30 second intervals, and stir the chocolate until it is all melted.
5. Pour liquid chocolate in a tall glass and place in a bowl of hot tap water to keep the chocolate liquid and easy to work with.
6. Remove balls from freezer, and place a toothpick partway in, enough to pick up the ball.
7. Dip the ball into the melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off before placing back on the tray.
8. When dry, store in a container with a tight fitting lid.