3 tbsp chopped parsley
¼ cup milk
3 large onions
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp tomato juice
1. In a medium pan, put 1 tsp of oil and bring it to heat.
2. Chop the onions and stir in the pan with the oil until its color starts fading then add the flour and mix together. Switch the heat off and out the pan aside.
3. Blend the eggs and add the previous mixture, onions and flour, to it.
4. Add the parsley and the tomato juice to the mixture and mix altogether.
5. Put the sodium bicarbonate in the milk and mix, and then add it to the eggs mixture.
6. Spice the mixture with salt and pepper.
7. In a rectangular cooking mold, put the rest of the oil and spread it all over it then add the mixture to it.
8. Place into the oven in medium heat until it gets brown-ish.
9. Let it until it cools down a little then serve it.
10. You can also shape it like medium sized flat balls and fry it in oil.
Try our Egga recipe and have a terrific Egga dish from Egyptianrecipes.net. Please feel free to let us know if you have any comments/questions on this Egga recipe.