4 salmon fillets
· 5 1/2 oz. Half & Half Cream (10%-12% fat)
· 3 1/2 oz. onion
· 8 bay leaves
· 6 Tbs. ELEA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· Sea salt
Worcester sauce "KOSHER"
1. Season fillets and brown them in a frying pan with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Remove and keep hot on a plate.
3. Finely chop onion and bay leaves into strips, and put them in the same frying pan on low flame till transparent.
4. Add single cream, a few drops of Worcester sauce, salt and pepper.
5. Let thicken for a few minutes.
6. Let salmon sit in the sauce so as to absorb flavors.
7. Serve very hot.
YIELDS: 4 servings