1. Combine the cheeses, lightly beaten egg yolks, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and melted butter in a bowl.
2. The mixture should be thick enough to mound, but not stiff; add 1 tablespoon milk, if necessary.
3. Set aside while you make the dough.
For the Coookie:
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, then cut in the butter and mix by rubbing between your fingers.
2. Mix in the vanilla, egg whites, and enough milk to make a soft dough.
3. Knead until smooth and elastic, then break off small pieces and roll as thin of a dime. (The dough will be elastic and can be rolled easily.)
4. Cut into circles 4-inches in diameter (teacup size), then on each circle place a teaspoon of the cheese filling.
5. Wet the circle edge with water or milk and fold over to form a half-moon, then seal with the tines of a fork or pastry wheel.
6. Arrange the Kaltisounia on buttered cookie sheets and bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 25 minutes, or until the pastry puffs up and turns a light chestnut color.
7. Remove from the oven, and place on racks, and dust with confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
8. Serve hot or cold.