1 pound ground beef
1 grated onion
1 tbsp chopped parsley
Salt and Pepper
½ cup bread crumbs
3 tsp olive oil
1 medium piece of coal
1. Spice meat with salt and pepper then add the onion, lemon juice and the chopped parsley. Add the egg and mix well.
2. Put the meat mixture in a baking dish and make a whole in the middle of the meat mix.
3. Put a piece of foil paper in the whole you made and add olive oil in it.
4. Heat coal until completely red then put it over the olive oil you added on the foil paper.
5. Cover it well and leave it for an hour.
6. Shape it in rectangular finger shapes- and grill it.