* 1/2 cup pomegranate syrup (KP)
* 1/3 cup olive oil "ELEA Brand"
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice (KP)
* 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt (KP)
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
* 2 pounds boneless lamb shoulder or leg, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
1. In a large plastic sandwich bag, combine pomegranate syrup, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Add lamb, squeeze out the air, seal the bag, and toss to coat.
3. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
4. Remove lamb from marinade with a slotted spoon, reserving marinade.
5. Thread lamb onto metal skewers. (If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water at least one hour before adding lamb.)
6. Grill lamb kebabs over medium heat, turning often and basting with reserved marinade until lamb is browned on the outside, but medium-rare on the inside, about 10 to 15 minutes.