4 Tbs. of olive oil
1 clove of garlic chopped
1 (35 oz)can Imported Italian plum tomatoes "ROSA"
1 Tbs. capers "KOSHER"
12 oil cured black olives, pitted " PRI HAGALIL"
6 anchovy fillets "KOSHER"
1 tsp. of oregano salt and pepper to taste
1 pound Linguini pasta "TAMMA"
1. Heat olive oil in large frying pan over medium high
2. Add garlic and cook until soft.
3. Crush tomatoes and add with juices.
4. Add capers, olives, anchovies, oregano salt &
pepper, and 1/2 cup of water.
5. Bring to a boil stirring often, then reduce heat to a
simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
6. While the sauce is cooking, bring a large pot of
water to a boil.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of salt and the linguini. Cook
uncovered over high heat until al dente.
8. Drain pasta, put back in pot add some of the sauce
to the pot and mix it up.
9. Dish out pasta spooning remaining sauce over top.