· 5-6 matza pieces wet from water
· 4-5 cups chicken broth (KP)
· 2-3 lbs. ground meat
· 3-4 onions (check for infestation)
* 5-6 eggs
1. Take a rectangle pan and place the 3 matzot to make a layer.
2. Meanwhile, you saute the onions with a little olive oil the ground meat with salt and pepper to taste.
3. When it's done you beat 2 or 3 eggs, and mix well.
4. Then put the meat on top of the layer of matza.
5. Then you put another layer of matza.
6. In the end you beat 2 or 3 eggs, mixed with olive oil, pouring it all over the pan.
Add chicken broth, and bake with 375o F heat for about ½ hour, or until it's crispy.
Source: Kaila C