Matza wet in water or broth
· 5 eggs
· 5-6 pieces of chicken liver (that have been previously kashered)
· 2 onions, scallions (check for infestation)
· fresh dill (check for infestation)
* Sea Salt & black pepper
1. In a sauce pan with oil, saute the onions ,scallions and dill.
2. Add the liver with salt and pepper.
3. Put it aside.
4. In a rectangle pan place the wet matzas as a first layer.
5. Then put the liver, then on top the second layer of matza.
6. Beat the eggs with liver gravy and pour on top.
7. Leave out for 1 hour to absorb the taste.
8. Bake uncovered in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until it's done.
Source: Miriam C