1. Matza soaked wet in water
2. 6 eggs
3. Pieces of lamb meat
4. 2 onions (check for infestation)
5. scallions (check for infestation)
6. fresh dill (check for infestation)
7. Sea salt & black pepper
1. In a saucepan, saute the onions, scallions and dill with a little oil.
2. Add the pieces of meat and saute for a few minutes until brown.
3. Then cover and simmer until ready.
4. In a rectangle pan, place the matza, as a first layer, then the meat and then on top the second layer of matza.
5. Beat eggs with the meat gravy and cover the matza.
6. Leave it out for 1 hour so the juices will be absorbed. That is what gives the savory.
7. Bake uncovered in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until it's done.