16 ounces cream cheese, softened
½. cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips "KOSHER"
10 graham crackers, break them up
¼ cup sugar
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend well.
2. Place the mixture into a pie shell and form the crust.
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until well blended.
2. Blend in 2 eggs.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into graham cracker crust (you may sprinkle ¼ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips on top if you desire).
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until center is almost set.
7. For best results refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.