* 3/4 cup of rice**
* 1 quart milk
* 1 rind of a lemon
* 10 Tablespoons of sugar
* Cinnamon powder
1. Put the rice in a large pot, add water and boil till very soft (should be fluffy and thick).
2. The water should have almost evaporated.
3. Add the milk, the lemon rind and the sugar.
4. Let boil at a setting which would not let the milk overflow.
5. When it thickens, remove from stove.
6. Pour in individual bowls and let cool.
7. Sprinkle cinnamon and serve.
** L'Ochlay Kitniyot - It is customary for those Sepharadeem that eat kitniyot on Pesach to check the rice 3 times. The reasoning is to
make sure there are no other forbidden grains(e.g. barley,wheat berries) mixed in.