1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Trim fat most off of lamb.
3. Place lamb in shallow roasting pan and till it attains room temperature (~ 30 minutes).
4. In a small-food processor or blender, combine garlic, vinegar, rosemary, pepper and salt.
5. Pulse to chop.
6. While processor runs, drizzle in oil until a paste forms.
7. Rub lamb with garlic paste.
8. Place lamb in oven for 15 minutes or until it starts to brown (the high heat will sear the lamb, sealing in the juices).
9. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and roast for 12-15 minutes per pound or to 150 degrees F to 160 degrees F for medium rare to medium.
10. Remove lamb from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
11. Garnish with sprigs of fresh rosemary.
YIELDS: 4-6 servings.
CHEF'S NOTE: Should be served on the Second Night as roasted meats should not be served on the First Night of Passover