4 big onions
4 big tomatoes
4 bell pepper
1 : 2 hot pepper
3 tbsp oil
Salt and Pepper
4 : 6 eggs
1. Chop onions into really small pieces.
2. Peel off tomato skin by putting it in hot water. Then chop into little pieces.
3. Chop bell pepper and hot pepper into little pieces.
4. Heat oil and add onions and stir for a little bit. (Don’t let it get red).
5. Add tomatoes to the onions and leave it boil.
6. Add pepper, salt and pepper to the mixture and mix.
7. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs and pour over the mixture you have and mix well until the eggs are cooked.
8. You can serve it with toast. For more delicious way, serve it with Egyptian bread (Eash Balady).
Try our Shakshouka recipe and have a terrific Shakshouka dish from Egyptianrecipes.net. Please feel free to let us know if you have any comments/questions on this Shakshouka recipe.