* 6 celery stalks
* 1 small onion, cut in chunks
* 1/4 cup dry oatmeal
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons steak sauce
* 1 egg
* 1/2 pound ground turkey
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Remove the leafy ends from 2 celery stalks.
2. Place in the food processor along with the onion, oatmeal, garlic powder, tarragon, salt, steak sauce and egg.
3. Pulse several times to finely chop the onion and celery leaves.
4. Add the turkey and process to combine. Set aside.
5. Cut the remaining celery into 4-inch lengths.
6. Press the meat mixture into the celery pieces, mounding slightly.
7. Heat the oil in a large, preferably non-stick, skillet over medium heat.
8. Add the stuffed celery, filling side down. Fry for 3 minutes to brown.
9. Carefully turn celery over, stuffing side up.
10. Mix the canned tomatoes with the vinegar.
11. Pour over the stuffed celery.
12. Bring to simmer.
13. Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until celery is tender.