* 14.1 oz. of Penne Rigate #19
* 10.5 oz. of tomatoes
* 3.5 oz. of tuna
* 1 salted sardine
* 1/2 onion
* 1 small hot red pepper
* 2 Tablespoon of olive oil "SITIA Olive Oil"
* Scald the tomatoes in boiling water, peel, cut, empty the seeds, then chop the seedless tomatoes.
* Drain, and crumble the tuna
* Soak the sardine in water for 10 minutes, and cut into small pieces.
* Brown the thinly minced onion, add hot red pepper with olive oil.
* Add the sardine, then the tomatoes, salt, and cook at high heat for 15 minutes.
* 5 minutes before the end of the cooking, add the tuna.
* Cook the penne rigate #19 in a large pot of boiling salted water.
* Pour the sauce, sprinkle with the thinly minced parsley.
* Serve immediately.