2 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Oil for frying
1. Beat the egg and mix it thoroughly with the zucchini.
2. Add the parsley, salt, and pepper and mix again.
3. Combine the flour and baking powder and add them to the zucchini mixture. Let the batter sit for 30 minutes.
4. Heat 1 inch of oil in a frying pan. Drop the batter into the oil by tablespoonfuls.
5. When the edges are firm and brown, turn the pancakes and cook the other side.
6. Drain and serve hot.